Sunday, 3 April 2016

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Movie Review

  *****Disclaimer*****

The following review is entirely my opinion. I encourage you to comment but please be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion that's completely ok. These reviews are not meant to be facts or endorsements. I am sharing my opinion and point of view when watching the film.



Summary:

As previously mentioned the story keeps in line with Austen’s original work. Elizabeth Bennet (Lily James) is the second of five sisters in the English countryside. When the wealthy Mr. Bingley (Douglas Booth) falls for her elder sister Jane (Bella Heathcote), Elizabeth finds herself clashing with the condescending Mr. Darcy (Sam Riley). All the while their land and livelihood is constantly threatened by the walking dead.

Never in my  life have I felt more empowered as a woman. I was literally jumping out of the bed. Note well this is three o'clock in the morning, but who cares. I was the  zombie that was about to be slayed. I lived for the ending in this movie. Best spent hour of my weekend. Wow!
Shout out to the cast they did a fantastic job right down to the hair and setting personnel. I was so realistic. Mind I read the book, it was ok. But watching the movie transformed my whole perspective and understanding. 
My only question is why isn't movie heavily promoted? I mean my  goodness it was good. Beautiful.
Why Jane felt angry I felt  angry. When felt happy, I felt happy. And bitch when Jane felt totally bad ass I felt totally bad ass.

Image result for pride and prejudice and zombies movie review blogger
You know these kinds of movies always strengthen my resolve to learn martial arts. Who are we kidding I procrastinate too much.
Image result for pride and prejudice and zombies movie review blogger
The slay-age was real.

Can we talk about Mr.Darcy? 
At first I was kind of mad because I didn't find him attractive. Then when he starts fighting he becomes pleasant. Well done.

Now can we talk about his friend. Yasss! Honey. I'd take a swing at him any day.



He would make such a great vampire. He and the game of thrones lady. 

I love that she always choose the strong roles. And she never disappoints.

All in all they really tried and their efforts much be commended.


3 out of 5 crowns