I'm Back

Dear Loyal Readers,
                            
                               I apologize for my absence and my inactivity on this blog. I really enjoy blogging and it's not something I intend to stop doing. Recently, I have just adjusted to the dramatic change from high school to college after my graduation. In addition I did a bit of travelling over summer and to be quite honest, I am still stuck in the past. It's been really hard trying to get out of this rut I am stuck in.....


................................especially since I got my heart broken.

You know what they say, it was better to have love than to not love at all. But I am not gong to lie to you guys, it hurts like hell and I feel like shit. Like I lost my way. Secretly, I hope it fuels my passion for writing. But, sadly it has me up a night, losing sleep and I can't read or eat. And if you know anything about me those are very important things to me. I mean if I leave sleep or food to talk to you best believe, you are very important in my life.

Next, I would like to apologize to All the authors waiting on their impending reviews, I am trying my best recover from my reading slum and hope to return to my reading soon.


And if you do not hear from me for the holidays, I will like to wish an advance holiday greeting to all.

Enjoy
Mac





Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella(2015) Trailer Review

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Movie Review

The Glass Sword (Red Queen Series) by Victoria Aveeyard Book Review