Identity Crisis

I have to change my blog name because I found myself repeatedly clashing with other similar blog names.

 Sad Mean Girls animated GIF

I worked so hard. But the show must continue.

R.I.P Bookish Dame

***************************************

These were the new names scrapped together but as usual some were taken. Nevertheless, I still persisted.
Image result for determined gif


  • Fiction Addiction
  • Falling For Fiction
  • Fiction Kingdom
  • Behind the bookshelf, etc.

Believe me the list could continue but this is what I remember so far. 

Comment down below and tell me if you like the new blog. Do you think it was necessary?



Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella(2015) Trailer Review

The rose & the dagger by Renee Ahdieh Release Day Blitz

Debut YA Novel Book Blitz Thirst: Blood Of My Blood