My May Wrap Up and June (2015) TBR

 Dear Dames,
                       I read only one book during the month of May 2015. And before you begin to judge me,let me make it clear, I had exams which are very important to me, so I hope you guys understand. 


                           But I'm still a bit embarrassed.


 My May Wrap

23477297



But now that I look at my reading pattern in depth, I don't think I read that fast. I need to get better at that. 
If you guys have any tips and tricks for me to read faster and you please them in the comment section.

But come to think ok it, when I'm reading a book it's like a in depth conversation, I like to absorb.  


My June To Be Read (TBR)




Which books did you read this month? Which one was your favorite? Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments!




Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella(2015) Trailer Review

The rose & the dagger by Renee Ahdieh Release Day Blitz

Debut YA Novel Book Blitz Thirst: Blood Of My Blood