Saturday, 9 May 2015

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Dear Followers,

Bout Of Books Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books


The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It's a week long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01 am on Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever timezone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.



I would just like to encourage some of my views to take part; I think it's great motivation to complete TBR shelf. However, the time of this read-a-thon is not the best because, I'm currently completing my final exams. Believe you me I would really like to participate if I could, but I can't. 
But again I would strongly recommend all book lovers to take part in this challenge.