I hate not reading the first book in a series

I know this is not only me. I hate not reading the first book in a series for several reasons. For example the book: The Offering I'm currently reading which is third book in the series, I don't want read. Don't get me wrong, I read great reviews so far. I even like the book so far.

Here's the cover


  The Offering (The Pledge, #3)


The Book Cover Is Freaking Beautiful!!!


However, because I didn't read the other books in the series I wish not to read the book. Some people might think I'm downright ungrateful and I understand. But when I read a book for my "total reading experience,"*I just made that up* I like to start from the beginning. And's True!!!

And no this is not only for this book in particular it's for every book in a series.


Image result for sequence


 My reasons are:


  • You understand the characters better from the mindset, personality, style and mannerism......everything.
  • You are familiar with the author's style of writing.
  • You are familiar with environment.
  • You gain a deeper appreciation for the story because you understand the whole history of characters, the world and everything.
  • Lastly, I like to track the progression and development of the books.   


Finally those are my reasons why I love to read books in order of their series.

P.S *Confession Time!!!*This deep seeded habit is probably the main contributing factor as to why a few of my books are unread.

Forgive me of this disgusting habit Loyal Book Lovers Of The Internet and you the unread books on my shelf.

                                                                                 

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella(2015) Trailer Review

The rose & the dagger by Renee Ahdieh Release Day Blitz

Debut YA Novel Book Blitz Thirst: Blood Of My Blood